Chem 1000 Fast Set Wear Resistant Clear or Color Polyaspartic Coating
Chem 1000 is a two-component 85% solids, low VOC clear or color polyaspartic coating. Chem 1000 was developed to be used as a fast set base coat or topcoat with decorative floor systems such as vinyl chip, colored quartz or metallic floors.
It has excellent UV stability and resistance to abrasion, weathering and a wide range of chemicals. It can be squeegee, roller or spray applied on horizontal and vertical surfaces. It can also be used as a clear sealer over porous stone and terrazzo surfaces.
- Low VOC
- Fast turn around
- Non-Yellow UV stable
- Easy to use working time
- Low odor
- Hygienic seamless surface
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Topcoat for epoxy products
- Basecoat, top coat for metallic pigments
- Basecoat, top coat for color chips or color quartz
- Floors, internal and external
- Driveways and garage floors
- Balconies and walkways
Clear Gloss and Standard colors: medium gray, beige, black, brown, white
Color packs and metallic pigments available on request
160 ft2 per gallon at 10 mils thickness.
2 gallon (7.6 L) kit.
Slip Resistant Finish