Endurable Concrete Dye
$14.00 – $186.00
Shipping: FREE on all orders above $20 in the continental US
Delivery: Typically 2 to 3 business days.
Endurable Concrete Dye - Add Vibrance To Your Concrete Polishing Projects.
Endurable Concrete Dye is a versatile dye for use in concrete polishing. The liquid concentrate may be mixed with water or acetone. The colors are vibrant and easy to apply. There are 12 available colors from which to choose.
- Product may be mixed in water, acetone, or denatured alcohol
- Product may be used immediately after mixing into carrying agent. Does not require wait time (unlike powdered dyes)
- High coverage rates of 400-600 square feet per gallon.
- Product goes completely into solution allowing deepest penetration, making this product the perfect solution for polishing
- Concentrated to optimize shipping costs and shelf space
- Vibrant color options offer various looks.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to repair or recoat GlazeGuard?
GlazeGuard is a tough clear sealer and very hard wearing. It tends to keep its shine for a long time but it can still be scratched. Especially if you drag sharp objects, like heavy kitchen appliances or point loads like table legs or chair legs.
To spot repair or recoat entire area it is not necessary to strip the sealer, you just need to sand or scrub the surface clean so it can be top coated. Sand with 120 grit sand paper or scrub with black pad and GlossGlean neutral cleaner. Clean off the dust or residue and apply a top coat. For more detailed instructions see GlazeGuard Maintenance instructions
GlazeGuard when fully cured has a hard surface so dirt does not easily stick to it. You don’t need to use aggressive cleaners. An part of maintaining your floor is to use dust mop or “swiffer” type microfiber mop to keep sand and dirt off the floor. After that to wash the floor you can use neutral clean or mild liquid detergents, light vinegar solutions, or light ammonia solutions.
Stay away from solvents like Paint strippers, Acetone and Xylene. If you do have use concentrated cleaners/degreasers. Clean up residue right away. In general make sure all standard floor cleaners are diluted in accordance with manufactures instructions. For more information see GlazeGuard Maintenance instructions.