Endurable Concrete Sealer
$14.00 – $350.00
Delivery: Typically 2 to 3 business days
Endurable Concrete Sealer Is Easy To Apply, Extremely Durable, And Long-Lasting.
Endurable Concrete Sealer is easy to apply, extremely durable, and long-lasting. It has low VOC content and is low odor. It is heavy duty and can be used in areas handling forklift traffic. It is 100% UV Stable. It is anti-graffiti, safe for countertops, has no hot-tire pick-up, and is highly resistant to aggressive contaminants and chemicals. It comes in matte or gloss.
- Available in matte and gloss
- Easy to apply via sprayer, t-bar microfiber applicator, or roller
- Low VOC content
- Low odor
- Heavy duty
- Perfect for forklift traffic, parking garages, and other commercial applications
- Excellent UV stability – will not yellow or degrade in sunlight
- Anti-graffiti – excellent resistance to solvents
- Safe for countertop use
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent durability and scratch resistance
- Excellent resistance to hot tire pickup
- Excellent versatility allows for interior and exterior use – Use on residential or commercial applications
- Excellent coverage makes product very cost-effective
Frequently Asked Questions
How to repair or recoat GlazeGuard?
GlazeGuard is a tough clear sealer and very hard wearing. It tends to keep its shine for a long time but it can still be scratched. Especially if you drag sharp objects, like heavy kitchen appliances or point loads like table legs or chair legs.
To spot repair or recoat entire area it is not necessary to strip the sealer, you just need to sand or scrub the surface clean so it can be top coated. Sand with 120 grit sand paper or scrub with black pad and GlossGlean neutral cleaner. Clean off the dust or residue and apply a top coat. For more detailed instructions see GlazeGuard Maintenance instructions
GlazeGuard when fully cured has a hard surface so dirt does not easily stick to it. You don’t need to use aggressive cleaners. An part of maintaining your floor is to use dust mop or “swiffer” type microfiber mop to keep sand and dirt off the floor. After that to wash the floor you can use neutral clean or mild liquid detergents, light vinegar solutions, or light ammonia solutions.
Stay away from solvents like Paint strippers, Acetone and Xylene. If you do have use concentrated cleaners/degreasers. Clean up residue right away. In general make sure all standard floor cleaners are diluted in accordance with manufactures instructions. For more information see GlazeGuard Maintenance instructions.
CoverSeal PEN 55 Photos
CoverSeal PEN 55 Videos
Customers Also Bought
CoverSeal PEN55 Oil and Stain Resistant Penetrating Sealer$14.00 – $341.40
StrongSeal Plus Satin Heavy Duty WB Polyurethane Coating$14.00 – $482.00