Endurable Vertical Stripper
$14.00 – $431.00
Delivery: Typically 2 to 3 business days
Endurable Vertical Stripper.
A Non-Hazardous Stripper For Coatings, Sealers, Paints & Varnishes On Walls.
Endurable Vertical Stripper is an amazing non-hazardous stripper for coatings, sealers, paints, varnishes on vertical surfaces. This product is safe to use, has very low odor, is cost-effective, and will handle almost any finish. It is perfect to use on concrete, wood, and most other substrates.
- Product contains no toxic solvents
- Product contains no caustics
- Works on almost any sealer, coating, varnish, or paint
- Long-lasting as evaporation rate is much slower than typical solvent-based strippers, allowing product to remove several layers of coatings without losing strength
- Easy to apply by roller or mop.
- It will not burn skin
- Mild odor allows for indoor applications
- Clean-up is easy
- Works over most substrates (not recommended over resilient surfaces such as vinyl, vct, or rubber)
- Good coverage rates make product very cost-effective
- Gel form allows adherence to vertical surfaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to repair or recoat GlazeGuard?
GlazeGuard is a tough clear sealer and very hard wearing. It tends to keep its shine for a long time but it can still be scratched. Especially if you drag sharp objects, like heavy kitchen appliances or point loads like table legs or chair legs.
To spot repair or recoat entire area it is not necessary to strip the sealer, you just need to sand or scrub the surface clean so it can be top coated. Sand with 120 grit sand paper or scrub with black pad and GlossGlean neutral cleaner. Clean off the dust or residue and apply a top coat. For more detailed instructions see GlazeGuard Maintenance instructions
GlazeGuard when fully cured has a hard surface so dirt does not easily stick to it. You don’t need to use aggressive cleaners. An part of maintaining your floor is to use dust mop or “swiffer” type microfiber mop to keep sand and dirt off the floor. After that to wash the floor you can use neutral clean or mild liquid detergents, light vinegar solutions, or light ammonia solutions.
Stay away from solvents like Paint strippers, Acetone and Xylene. If you do have use concentrated cleaners/degreasers. Clean up residue right away. In general make sure all standard floor cleaners are diluted in accordance with manufactures instructions. For more information see GlazeGuard Maintenance instructions.