Endurable Concrete Stain
$61.50 – $274.00
FREE Shipping on all orders above $20 in the continental US
Endurable Concrete Stain Is A Semi-Transparent Penetrating Stain.
Endurable Concrete Stain is a semi-transparent penetrating stain. Our new technology has made the particle size smaller and lowered the viscosity making it easier to mix. UV protection makes this an excellent stain for exterior applications as well as interior applications. It is quick and easy to apply and ready to be sealed in a short period of time.
- Non-reactive and semi-transparent
- Will penetrate and color most porous surfaces
- May be mixed in water, acetone, or denatured alcohol
- Low VOC content
- Low odor
- Small particle size to allow maximum penetration
- Excellent light fastness provides optimum resistance to UV rays.
- Concentrated to minimize shipping cost and maximize shelf space
- Application versatility provides infinite appearance options
- Sealer may be applied immediately after stain is dry to the touch (typically 30 minutes or less when mixed in water and 5 minutes or less when mixed in acetone)
- No binders, such as acrylic, which create a bond breaker for sealers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to repair or recoat GlazeGuard?
GlazeGuard is a tough clear sealer and very hard wearing. It tends to keep its shine for a long time but it can still be scratched. Especially if you drag sharp objects, like heavy kitchen appliances or point loads like table legs or chair legs.
To spot repair or recoat entire area it is not necessary to strip the sealer, you just need to sand or scrub the surface clean so it can be top coated. Sand with 120 grit sand paper or scrub with black pad and GlossGlean neutral cleaner. Clean off the dust or residue and apply a top coat. For more detailed instructions see GlazeGuard Maintenance instructions
GlazeGuard when fully cured has a hard surface so dirt does not easily stick to it. You don’t need to use aggressive cleaners. An part of maintaining your floor is to use dust mop or “swiffer” type microfiber mop to keep sand and dirt off the floor. After that to wash the floor you can use neutral clean or mild liquid detergents, light vinegar solutions, or light ammonia solutions.
Stay away from solvents like Paint strippers, Acetone and Xylene. If you do have use concentrated cleaners/degreasers. Clean up residue right away. In general make sure all standard floor cleaners are diluted in accordance with manufactures instructions. For more information see GlazeGuard Maintenance instructions.